Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Here we go....

Well, I've been wanting to take this leap for a while now, so today I'm jumping in with both feet...my own blog...can you believe it?!?  I've decided that if I'm going to pursue my love of making cards and related items seriously, this is an avenue I have at my disposal to express myself as I learn and grow.  I hope you'll join me on my journey into the adventures of card making...here we go...

I've started teaching classes which I thoroughly enjoy!  Here is one of the cards we've recently made in class.

Isn't it beautiful?!?  I know it's only July and this is a Christmas card, but the participants in this class wanted to get a head start on their Christmas cards for this year, so one of the cards we do each week is a Christmas card.


Card Details
Paper - Whisper White & Cherry Cobbler
Stamps - Christmas Greetings
Ink - Cherry Cobbler
Accessories - Big Shot, Northern Flurry Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones & Snail Adhesive
All products used are Stampin' Up!

I'd love to hear your comments, so drop me a line and let me know what you think, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment