Saturday, July 23, 2011

A new week, and a new class to get ready for

So I survived last week's overloaded schedule, and now it's time to gear up for my Tuesday class.  I told them last week that I was going to start having them do cards using products from the Summer Mini before it expires on August 31, 2011, so I'm going to have them do the Strength & Hope card with the butterfly on the front that the Thursday night class did.  That just leaves a Christmas card.  For once, I preplanned my supplies when I had placed the last order so that we could do this card....

Tuesday Card Class Christmas Card

Isn't it darling!  Very pretty, yet so simple.  It was CASE'd from the web site Just Add Ink.  Here's a look at the inside....

Recipe:
Paper - Sahara Sand
Ink - River Rock, Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip
Stamps - Medallion, Dasher, Many Merry Messages
Accessories - 5/8" Satin Chocolate Chip Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Corner Rounder Punch, Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment