Saturday, July 23, 2011

Wow, what a week! Part 6 - Saturday (is it over yet!?!?)

Well, Saturday is finally here, but I've got one more project that needs to get done and in the mail...my brother's birthday is next week, so I have to get his card finished (I'd actually started it earlier in the week, but I never could seem to get it done), and because it was Saturday, I had until 3:00pm to get it to the post office in time for it to go out with that day's mail.  Well, with all the other things I needed to get done on Saturday, I did it!

Front of Jake's card

Recipe:
Paper - Whisper White, Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Sahara Sand
Ink - Stazon, Basic Grey, Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Chocolate Chip
Stamps - King of the Grill (Retired)
Accessories - Texturez Plate (Retired), Big Shot, Oval Scallop Frame Bigz Die, Blender Pen, Dimensionals, Snail

I was in such a hurry to get it in the mail that I forgot to take a picture of the inside...I had made a really cute punch art grill in green since my brother has one of those green egg grills...hopefully he'll get the reference.  Oh well...guess it's time to get ready for a new week!

No comments:

Post a Comment