Sunday, July 17, 2011

Wow, what a week! Part 1 - Monday

This past week was a blur.  Every day was loaded with things to do and accomplish, and I couldn't wait for Saturday to get here.  It probably won't seem like a lot, but check out what I had to do this past week:

MONDAY

On Monday, I had to get a birthday card made and into the mail for my SIL (sister-in-law).  I was racking my brain for a card that she might like, and this is what I finally came up with...

Debbie's Birthday Card

She loves purple, so I broke into my retired stash and used the Bliss stamp set from this past Sale-a-bration as well as the retired ink color Orchid Opulence.  I hope she likes it.
Then I had to figure out what cards my Tuesday class would be making as well as prepare all the supplies for it.  So guess who was up until 2:30 am...?!?!

Recipe:
Paper - Orchid Opulence, Whisper White
Ink - Orchid Opulence
Stamps - Bliss
Accessories - Big Shot, Wallpaper EF, Embossing Powder, Basic Rhinestones, Stamping Sponge, 1'4" Orchid Opulence Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals

Look for the next post for what I needed to accomplish on Tuesday....

No comments:

Post a Comment