Sunday, July 17, 2011

Wow, what a week....Part 3 - Wednesday

Wednesday

Wednesday morning, I got up and put the finishing touches on a card I was working on for my niece.  It used a stamp set that was retired, but when you're doing cards for family members, it's good to break out some oldie, but goodie sets...
Natalie's Birthday Card

I know the set isn't that old (it's from this past sale-a-bration), but I think it's going to be one that I get quite a bit of use out of.

Recipe:
Paper - Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Pear Pizazz, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Ink - Melon Mambo, Pear Pizazz, Pumpkin Pie
Stamps - Punch Bunch (Retired), Create A Cupcake, Bring On the Cake
Accessories - Big Shot, Polka Dot EF, Pear Pizazz Seam Binding, Basic Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Scallop Square Punch, Scallop Border Punch, Cupcake Builder Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch

I was glad that I'd gotten up early because I had a bid day on Thursday, and I had so much to do to get ready for it.  Well, my head had other plans...I soon had a full blown migraine, and I wasn't getting anything done.  It wasn't until later that evening that I was able to get anything done.  I was once again up until almost three am trying to prepare for the next day. 

I hope you'll tune into my next post to see what the fuss was all about....

No comments:

Post a Comment