Thursday, September 01, 2011

Finally...a chance to work on my blog!

I just realized that it's been almost a month since my last post...wow, time has been whizzing by!  For the last three weekends, my DH and I have been out looking for a decent trade for our truck.  We've been from coast to coast (and it seems all points in between), but we've finally settled on a vehicle...now maybe I can get back to the fun stuff...stamping that is!  Since my last post, I've still made cards, held classes and attended meetings, so for the next few days, I'll share with you some of those projects.  When I was reviewing my blog, I realized that I didn't share with you something that happened to me that I thought was pretty cool.  A couple of months ago I'd contacted Amy Fitzgerald, another demonstrator and blogger (I love getting great ideas from her blog), to purchase a retired stamp set, and when I sent her my check, I enclosed it in a thank you card to her.  Well, one day I was reading her blog, and lo-and-behold, there was my card!  What an honor to be featured on another person's blog.  If you'd like to see the card, here is the link: http://www.stampwithamy.com/2011/07/short-sweet.html .  Check it out and let me know what you think...

No comments:

Post a Comment